Interested in learning about our congregation? Curious about our faith?
Here you can find some answers to your immediate questions. Browse the website or contact us to learn more!
What WE Believe
In Matthew 28:19, Jesus calls us to service and mission with the instructions to "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you."
With this as our guide, Family of God's mission is "Praising God. Strengthening Families. Serving Community."
As Lutherans, we believe:
- We are saved by the grace of God alone and not by anything we do.
- Through faith in Jesus Christ alone, our sins are forgiven and we are given the assurance of eternal life.
- The Bible is the only authority for Christian teaching and Christian living.
- All believers in Christ are called to Christian service and all alike are God’s people.
- We celebrate the sacraments of Holy Baptism and Holy Communion.
- We are a congregation that welcomes all who seek God in community. We challenge one another to grow in spirit and compassion and invite all into joyful worship and service wherever we are called. God gathers us each Sunday Morning to sing, hear God’s word, pray, and receive God’s grace through Holy Communion. Gathered, forgiven, and fed by God, we are sent out to be workers with God in the redemption of the world.
Christmas Eve - Sunday, December 24th:
- 9am - Special Advent-into-Christmas Worship
- 4pm - Candlelight Service
- 10pm - Candlelight Service
Christmas Day - December 25th - NO WORSHIP
- 9am - Worship with Holy Communion
- 10am - Coffee Fellowship & "Funtime Sunday" Sunday School
- Tuesday - Thursday: 9am - 12pm, 1pm - 3pm
Reverend Laura Berdahl, Pastor
Pam Carroll, Office Manager
Shauna Fitzloff, Musician
Deb Fredrickson, Financial Secretary
Tom Sweet, Congregation President
Tim Stresow, Church Custodian